Welcome to Wedding Vendor

My Afro Caribbean Wedding Planning Tools Forums Wedding Planning Forum African Caribbean Wedding Vendors in UK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  My Afro Caribbean Wedding 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

African Caribbean Wedding Vendors in the UK? This thread is to start a roll call for all Afro Caribbean Wedding vendors providing wedding services in the UK. You can also provide a roll call on behalf of another wedding vendor. For example, I can start with:

Escape Bar and Restaurant Present Here – They provide African and Caribbean cuisine for Afro Caribbean couples or anyone that requires Afro Caribbean food for their Wedding. They are based in Grays Essex and deliver anywhere around London, Essex, Kent and surrounding cities of 100 miles near Essex.

Daniel and Lade Bespoke suits Here – He makes sure Afro Caribbean grooms and groomsmen are well suited on the Wedding day with his range of tailor made bespoke suits, shoes and menswear creating a perfect fit for any groom

You can provide roll call for many as you want. Who’s next, Get on board.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EnglishUSA