Welcome to Wedding Vendor

My Afro Caribbean Wedding Planning Tools Forums Wedding Planning Forum Traditional Wedding Evening Dress Designers for African Caribbean Brides in UK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  My Afro Caribbean Wedding 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello African Caribbean Brides, we’ve had questions lately on recommended Traditional Wedding Evening Dress Designers for African Caribbean Brides in UK and in fact where to get the African like Kente, Aso Oke, or Kaftan from. We have compiled a few list of the Afro Caribbean Traditional Bridal dress designers we do know. Note that this is not a recommendeation, you would need to do your own research or ask questions below in the comment box to get some other bridal reviews. You can also add your own recommended Traditional evening dress designers you have used or do know.

Unfortunately, we don’t know what their price ranges are, but Here’s a few list of the custom traditional dress designers we know (we will update this once we find more):

• Kosibah Couture Bridals and Evening Wear – Yemi Osunkoya is your contact – They do Afrocentric Traditional Dresses as they call it, mostly focused on Nigerian Trad wears. Kosibah is based in London and New York.
    • Shukri Hashi Bridal – They design Bridal Somali african prints and custom Traditional dresses focused on Somali Brides
    • Galia Fahd Wedding, Evening and Traditional Dress DesignerGalia Fahd is your contact. She designs African Traditional Dresses, though she’s based in Dubai but still provide services to UK brides from any African country via online consultation either through whatsapp or Skype video calling. She’s also currently listed as a Validated wedding vendor at My Afro Caribbean Wedding

Kindly list more if you know any to help other brides. Most especially Ghanaian, Uganda, Ethiopian and other African brides.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EnglishUSA