Welcome to Wedding Vendor

My Afro Caribbean Wedding Planning Tools Forums Wedding Planning Forum My Bit Fat African Caribbean Manchester Wedding

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rachbridetobe 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rachbridetobe
    Participant

Hi lovelies, just found this site for Afro Caribbeans but noticed there’s no thread for African Caribbeans in the North west or Manchester area. So decided to start this thread. I’m Caribbean heritage though originally born in London. Both my parents are Jamaicans. I’ve only moved to Manchester last year in August. I’m engaged and getting married to a Nigerian guy in 2019. I know how big and the Nigerian weddings can be but have no idea asides the wedding pictures I see on several instagram pages. I’ve never been Nigeria either but it appears my fiance wants us to have a traditional Nigerian wedding in Lagos. But our white wedding will be up here in Manchester. As I’m pretty new to both areas, I know it’s in 2019 but knowing most of the wedding plans will be left to me lol. So I need to start preparing and get ideas, get to know which other recommended african caribbean wedding vendors other brides have used.

Please share your experience especially if your Caribbean and also getting married to an African or any ideas would be helpful and what to expect.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EnglishUSA